Phase 1 of our For All the Saints Capital Campaign has been fully funded!
- Quad was repaved
- New 6' sidewalks were poured inside campus
- 19 new LED lamp posts were installed to provide better security and guidance
- Baepler has a new HVAC system and LED lighting
- New Victory Bell & Plaza area complete
- Moeller Hall has a new roof
- 6' sidewalks were poured to get to the football field and lights were installed
What's next? A Feasibility Study.
Lutheran Church Extension Fund is leading the Feasibility Study and will allow us to plan our steps into the future together with our gracious Lord. We went to bring to reality this vision that God has set before us, and it is important we become aware, learn, pray, and together decide the direction our Lord leads us. Please pray for the students and ministry at SPLHS.
We conducted 6 forums making friends and family of Saint Paul aware of the project ideas for our next Capital Campaign. If you could not attend one of these forums, you can rewatch the presentation here.
Following the forum presentation, we ask all of our Saints family (faculty/staff, alumni, friends, family of current or past students, etc.) to fill out an online survey through LCEF. Your answers are confidential. Please share your thoughts and opinions on Saint Paul Lutheran High School and the projects presented. Online survey. Surveys MUST be completed by Monday, August 22nd.